Sonntag, 3. Februar 2013

Union Jack Leggings Outfit


Unbenannt-1
unionjacklookbook


Well, beetween some appointments and a lot of work I tried my best to make some new shots - and this is the result.
I gave my best to shoot everything as fast as possible because it was  damn cold, you can see the water behind me is completely frozen. Anyway, I thought I should show my union jack leggings I bought in november here in Groningen. I've never seen them before anywhere and I love them ! They are quite warm and the quality is awesome. They look a bit like those tattoo sleeves and from far away it seems that my whole legs are covered from tattoos. Combined with red stuff like my blazer, red nails, a lot of rings and my big necklace I tried to make something glamouros with them. In the future I'll make another outfit with those leggings, something more comfortable with sneakers, a hoodie and less jewellery. I hope you like this version : ) ?

unionprofil_bearbeitet-1

IMG_6482
IMG_6470

IMG_6458

IMG_6451









IMG_6468

IMG_6473


IMG_6464

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen